Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take for locksmith to come to my place?
Usually, our locksmith will arrive within 30mins or earlier upon calling, (subject to traffic conditions and our locksmiths work schedule)
2. Will there be any damage to my door lock?
Our locksmith pick-open the lock and thus it we still be functional. In the event the internal lock pins are jammed, the locksmith may disable the lock to unlock the door. But rest assured that the door will not be spoilt.
3. I have lost my key. Can I make a new one without any copy?
Yes you can
4. How long does the locksmith take to open the lock?
Depending on the complexity of the lock, it varies from few seconds to 30 over minutes
5. My car auto shut itself with my key in it. Can our locksmith unlock the car?
Our locksmith can unlock almost any model of vehicles in the market
6. How long does it take to make motorcycle key?
It takes between 2hours – 4 hours. Our locksmith can transport the bike to the workshop and send it to the anywhere within Singapore that the customer specifies.
7. Do I need to produce IC for opening the main door?
Yes you need. This is to prevent unauthorized person from entering your residence.
8. I have called out locksmith earlier to open my jammed door but I have managed to opne it again? Can I cancel my request?
Yes you can. But you need to pay for the transportation fees since our locksmith rushes to your place upon request.